One of the most important days of life is the wedding. The Wedding guests will not remember the escort cards looked like or what were the favours are. But when the food is too fun and delicious, that is something that everybody will remember throughout. One should make sure that the wedding day must be made a memorable one with some untraditional menu options like donuts, tacos, mashed potatoes, cheese, chats and savouries. That entire guest would always remember is the good food that they ate tummy full hole heartedly. Below are the few choices for yummy wedding food ideas that would make the wedding more different and memorable one.
- Waffle Bites – Waffle bites are not only just the best option for breakfast. It can be made rogue and served bite sized varieties with dollops of sour cream, corn and cilantro during any cocktail hour.
- Baby Lobster Rolls– One of the most welcomed and an elegant dish is the New England classic Baby Lobster Rolls. This would be a better choice and might serve people better with a different choice of platter. Baby Lobster Rolls are unexpected dish that would speak for its taste.
- Pizza Pies- There are very few people who don’t opt for pizzas. But for a wedding, Pizza Pies would be the best choice, with Cheesy Dip and various toppings choices.
- Loaded Ladles – Lighter serve would also be the best choice with this type of veggie and Shrimp combo, placed on over sized Spoons so that guest can easily take sample of bit of everything.
- Popcorn Packets- Everybody like eating popcorn and the aroma just fills the place. Popcorn would be perfect for any pre-ceremony snack and small popcorn bags would keep the attendees satisfied until it is time for more.
- Churro Bites- Tiny churros would be best option for the desserts by adding the Cinnamon-Sugar sweetness spread to it.
- French Fry Cones- French fries on the plates would be old traditional way of serving the guests whereas, the cheesy or crispy French fries on the cone is a different idea of attracting the guests and making the occasion more festive.
- Cotton Candy- Hiring the Cotton Candy confectioner would be a great idea and even more entertaining to whip up fresh puffs throughout the cocktail hour. The adult guests will surely enjoy the treat too.
- Waffle Stack – Serving Waffle Stacks would be greater idea when layered with cream and sweet berries.
- Mix and Match Ice Cream Sandwiches- Instead of going for the usual boring and traditional sandwiches, mix and match ice cream sandwich would be a great idea. The guests can create their own concoctions by offering different flavours of ice cream and cookies added up.
The above ideas would ditch the traditional way of serving the dishes and holding the plates on the hands. Leaving to their choice would be a great option and that the attendees would leave the occasion with happiness.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.